.~♥ Vampire Diaries - Zwei Brüder - Eine Liebe ♥~.
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

.~♥ Vampire Diaries - Zwei Brüder - Eine Liebe ♥~.

Ein Vampire Diaries Rollenspiel Forum

StartseitePortal*Neueste BilderAnmeldenLogin
Login
Benutzername:
Passwort:
Bei jedem Besuch automatisch einloggen: 
:: Ich habe mein Passwort vergessen!
Ähnliche Themen
Wir suchen dringend:
Matt Donovan, Tyler Lockwood, Alaric Saltzman...

alle anderen freien Charaktere

Quick Links
Regeln
Storyline
Charaktere
Bewerbung
Gäste
Partner
Datum & Wetter
Es ist Montag, der 07.09.2009
morgens.

Das Wetter ist sonnig und es is ein warmer Spätsommertag.

Unser Team
Admins:
Elena Gilbert
Damon Salvatore

Kontakt
Elena & Damon
Moderator:

Sarah Gates

Neueste Themen
» Fragen zur Anmeldung
S01E16 -  Haus der Vampire (There Goes the Neighborhood) Icon_minitimeSo Dez 13, 2015 9:48 pm von Anna

» Ians Twitter & Facebook
S01E16 -  Haus der Vampire (There Goes the Neighborhood) Icon_minitimeDo Aug 27, 2015 2:28 pm von Susanne Lange

» Devil Never Sleeps - SPN - Forum
S01E16 -  Haus der Vampire (There Goes the Neighborhood) Icon_minitimeMo Dez 02, 2013 9:54 pm von Gast

» Vampire Diaries
S01E16 -  Haus der Vampire (There Goes the Neighborhood) Icon_minitimeMo Dez 02, 2013 7:44 pm von Georgie

» The Mortal Instruments
S01E16 -  Haus der Vampire (There Goes the Neighborhood) Icon_minitimeMi Nov 27, 2013 9:15 pm von Gast

Our Sisters

Twitter

S01E16 - Haus der Vampire (There Goes the Neighborhood)

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Elena Gilbert
Admin
Admin
Elena Gilbert

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2260

Charakter der Figur
Art: Mensch

S01E16 -  Haus der Vampire (There Goes the Neighborhood) Empty
BeitragThema: S01E16 - Haus der Vampire (There Goes the Neighborhood)   S01E16 -  Haus der Vampire (There Goes the Neighborhood) Icon_minitimeDi Mai 04, 2010 1:55 am

Haus der Vampire (There Goes the Neighborhood)

Pearl und Anna haben sich in Samantha Gibbons' Haus einquartiert und sie manipuliert, sodass sie ihr Haus auch für die anderen Vampire öffnet, die nach und nach aus der Gruft steigen.

Darunter ist auch Frederick, der sich an den Salvatore-Brüdern rächen will. Pearl fordert von Damon, ihr alles über den Gründerrat zu erzählen und kein Eisenkraut mehr zu verteilen. Ihr Ziel: Mystic Falls wieder in Besitz zu nehmen. Derweil haben Anna und Stefan ein Doppeldate mit Caroline und Matt.

A NEW START — Anna brings a surprising guest along when she pays a visit to Damon. Elena and Stefan go on an awkward double date with Caroline and Matt, but Stefan and Matt find they have some common ground. Jenna reunites with her old friend Kelly, and Jeremy’s relationship with Anna takes an unexpected direction.

Quotes

Anna (talking to newly released vampires): "There are over one hundred and fifty channels. It's called a remote control."

Stefan: "Have you thought any more about what you're going to do?"
Elena: "About what? Isobel, my vampire birth mother, who's related to my vampire ancestor Katherine, who screwed over your vampire brother? Nah,... I haven't thought about it at all."
Stefan: "I'm sorry I brought it up."
Elena: "It'd just be nice if we could get through one day without having to deal with any of it. No vampire mother, or brother."
Stefan: "No vampires at all?"
Elena: "No vampires, but you."

Matt: "We can watch a movie at my place."
Caroline: "With your mom and a six pack?"
Matt: "You know,.. You don't really help the situation. You could always try to be nice."
Caroline: "Oh,... I'm sorry. It's hard for me to show kindness to people that hate me. I'm not that evolved."

Pearl (talking to Harper): "The keypad is for texting which is what you do when you want to avoid talking to someone."

Damon: "What exactly are you trying to achieve?"
Pearl: "Mystic Falls is our home, Damon. They took that from us. Our land, our home. It's time we rebuild."
Damon: "What are you crazy? It was 1864. Wake up, woman. The world has moved on."

Pearl (talking to Damon): "I have four hundred years on you, little boy. I'll rip you from limb to limb without even blinking and you know it."

Elena: "Have you ever even been on a double date before?"
Stefan: "Oh, absolutely. '72, Hef and the twins."
Elena: "What?"
Stefan: "Yeah... playmates. I got Miss June."

Jenna: "Don't be grumpy. It can't be that bad."
Damon: "You'd be surprised. My primary reason for existence has abandoned me and after today's events, the remains of the shakey ground that I walk on are about to go kaboom. Let's get hammered."

Jenna: "Hide. We're not here."
Kelly: "Why? Where'd we go?"
Jenna: "Children under our care. Five o'clock."

Matt: "Is there anything you're not good at?"
Stefan: "Double dating. This is all kind of new to me. I usually keep to myself. I don't always fit in."
Matt: "That's because you're that guy."
Stefan: "What guy?"
Matt: "The guy who seems like he has everything, so the people that don't, kind of run the other way."
Stefan: "Is that what I seem like?"
Matt: "Pretty much."
Stefan: "Hmm... What a dick!"

Caroline (at the Salvatore boarding house): "This is much better than watching Damon visit cougartown."

Frederick: "Vervain... making it hard to find something to eat in this town."

Stefan: "I remember them from 1864. They were in the tomb."
Damon: "Yeah... About that."

Matt: "Do you know what I was doing tonight, Mom? I was having fun, you know, trying to forget about all the crap that I have to deal with everyday. Just enjoying a night with my friends. And then, there you are, wasted at the bar, where I work, by the way, to pay the bills that you don't pay. And then you're off acting like a freakin' kid, hooking up with some guy half your age. I'm the kid, Mom. You're supposed to be responsible for me."

Elena: "How was your night?"
Jeremy: "Ah... Same old. Same old... You?"
Elena: "Yep."

Anna: "How did you know?"
Jeremy: "I knew this girl. Vicki. She was attacked by an animal, a bite to the neck. She started acting crazy, weird, and it seemed like drugs, but then you showed me those articles. And then I saw your face and how it changed the night in the cemetary when I kissed you."
Anna: "You know you can't tell anyone, right?"
Jeremy: "Who would believe me?"
Anna; "You'd be surprised."
Jeremy: "Why didn't you kill me?"
Anna: "I don't know. Maybe I'm a sucker for guys like you."
Jeremy: "Like what?"
Anna: "Lost. Why would you confront me about it? Why would you risk it?"
Jeremy: "Because if it was true, maybe it's true about Vicki. And also because I want you to turn me."

Quelle: http://wiki.vampire-diaries.net/1.15_There_Goes_the_Neighborhood
Nach oben Nach unten
https://vampirediaries.forumieren.com

S01E16 - Haus der Vampire (There Goes the Neighborhood)
Seite 1 von 1