.~♥ Vampire Diaries - Zwei Brüder - Eine Liebe ♥~.
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

.~♥ Vampire Diaries - Zwei Brüder - Eine Liebe ♥~.

Ein Vampire Diaries Rollenspiel Forum

StartseitePortal*Neueste BilderAnmeldenLogin
Login
Benutzername:
Passwort:
Bei jedem Besuch automatisch einloggen: 
:: Ich habe mein Passwort vergessen!
Wir suchen dringend:
Matt Donovan, Tyler Lockwood, Alaric Saltzman...

alle anderen freien Charaktere

Quick Links
Regeln
Storyline
Charaktere
Bewerbung
Gäste
Partner
Datum & Wetter
Es ist Montag, der 07.09.2009
morgens.

Das Wetter ist sonnig und es is ein warmer Spätsommertag.

Unser Team
Admins:
Elena Gilbert
Damon Salvatore

Kontakt
Elena & Damon
Moderator:

Sarah Gates

Neueste Themen
» Fragen zur Anmeldung
S01E18 -  Unter Kontrolle (Under Control) Icon_minitimeSo Dez 13, 2015 9:48 pm von Anna

» Ians Twitter & Facebook
S01E18 -  Unter Kontrolle (Under Control) Icon_minitimeDo Aug 27, 2015 2:28 pm von Susanne Lange

» Devil Never Sleeps - SPN - Forum
S01E18 -  Unter Kontrolle (Under Control) Icon_minitimeMo Dez 02, 2013 9:54 pm von Gast

» Vampire Diaries
S01E18 -  Unter Kontrolle (Under Control) Icon_minitimeMo Dez 02, 2013 7:44 pm von Georgie

» The Mortal Instruments
S01E18 -  Unter Kontrolle (Under Control) Icon_minitimeMi Nov 27, 2013 9:15 pm von Gast

Our Sisters

Twitter

S01E18 - Unter Kontrolle (Under Control)

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Elena Gilbert
Admin
Admin
Elena Gilbert

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2260

Charakter der Figur
Art: Mensch

S01E18 -  Unter Kontrolle (Under Control) Empty
BeitragThema: S01E18 - Unter Kontrolle (Under Control)   S01E18 -  Unter Kontrolle (Under Control) Icon_minitimeDi Mai 04, 2010 1:58 am

DAVID ANDERS (“24”) GUEST STARS AS ELENA’S UNCLE JOHN GILBERT — While Stefan struggles to control his new situation, Elena and Jeremy are surprised by a visit from their uncle, John Gilbert. Alaric has an awkward talk with Elena about Isobel. At a Founder’s Day event, Stefan displays a rare party attitude and Damon’s attempt to find out why Uncle John has returned to town takes an ugly turn. An incident at the party causes trouble between Matt and Tyler, and the relationship between Matt and his mother, Kelly, reaches a new low. Meanwhile, Elena’s effort to comfort Jeremy falls short and he decides to take matters into his own hands.

Quotes

Damon: "Could you turn it up a little bit. It's not annoying, yet!"
Stefan: "Sorry."
Damon: "When you going back to school?"
Stefan: "Soon."
Damon: "Oh, come on... Just drink, already. Come on. This self-detox is not natural."
Stefan: "Could you get that away from me, please?"
Damon: "How long did it take you to wean yourself off of it after you last indulged? That's not good."
Stefan: "I'll be fine. It just takes a little bit of time."
Damon: "I don't get it. You know you don't have to kill to survive. That's what blood banks are for. I haven't hunted a human in,.. God,.. way too long."
Stefan: "Oh, I'm impressed."
Damon: "It's completely self serving, trying to get the town off the trail of vampires, which is not very easy, considering there's an entire tomb of them running around."
Stefan: "What are we planning on doing about that?"
Damon: "You're not gonna be doing much of anything if you don't have your strength. There's nothing wrong with partaking in a healthy diet of human blood from a blood bank. You're not actually killing anyone."
Stefan: "I have my reasons."
Damon: "Well, what are those holier than thou reasons because you know we've never actually discussed that. You know I'd love to hear this story."
Stefan: "You're really enjoying this, aren't you? Just watching me struggle."
Damon: "Very much so."
Stefan: "I hate to break it to you, Damon, but I actually have it under complete control."
Damon: "You do?.. Oh,.. Well then you should just carry on making the rest of us vampires look bad. Have a great day, Stefan...... Oh, hey, almost forgot something.... Oops."

John: "What's up with jeremy?"
Jenna: "He just lost a friend, so try to be sensitive."
John: "I'm always sensitive."
Jenna: "Right. So, really, how long are you staying?"
John: "Can't you at least pretend that you're happy to see me?"
Jenna: "Oh my god! John, it is so good to see you! How have you been? No, I can't."
John: "Did you really think I was gonna sign the escrow papers and send them back."
Jenna: "Actually, I did."
John: "I'm not gonna let you sell my brother's office."
Jenna: "It's not up to you or me. It belongs to Jeremy and Elena."
John: "They're minors, so I get the final say, being that I'm the estate's trustee."

Damon: "He's a Gilbert?"
Sherrif Forbes: "Elena's uncle. His name is John, but I call him jackass."

John: "The Gilberts have been a part of this town for 150 years, one of the founding families. Along with that distinction, comes certain obligations, including going to the party. One day when you can appreciate the significance, I'll tell you all about your heritage."
Jenna: "Mmm... Gilbert family legacy. I forgot how sacred it was. I'm not a Gilbert, so I was never cool enough to hear it,"
Jeremy: "Why does she hate you?"
John: "We used to sleep together."
Jenna: "I'm standing right here."

Damon: "Did you know that your uncle's been kickin' it with the Founder's Council?"
Elena: "What?"
Damon: "Yep."
Elena: "Perfect. We'll just add it to the growing list of how everything's falling apart."

Damon: "It is what it is, Elena. The Stefan you know, is good behavior Stefan, reign it in Stefan, fight against this nature to an annoyingly obsessive level Stefan, but if you think there's not another part to this, than you have not been paying attention."
Elena: "He is not you. Not even close."
Damon: "Well, he doesn't want to be me. That doesn't mean deep down that he's not... Mm.. hmm."

Stefan: "Oh God,... I shouldn't be here."
Damon: "Come on. Don't be a downer. It's a party for the founding families. That would be us. It would be rude to skip it."
Stefan: "I really liked you a whole lot better when you hated everybody."
Damon: "Oh,.. I still do. I just love that they love me."

Kelly Donovan: "Well,.. I guess dead kid rates a special greeting from the mayor, huh?"

Stefan: "Please dance with your alcoholic vampire boyfriend."

Damon: "Look at his right hand."
Alaric: "Who's?"
Damon: "Town's favorite son. Look at his ring."
Alaric: "It looks like mine."
Damon: "Yeah,... And that'd be a big coincidence if he didn't just come back from the dead, five minutes ago. Where the hell did you get that ring?"
Alaric: "Isobel,... My wife."
Damon: "Who gave birth to Elena, under the medical care of the esteemed Dr Grayson Gilbert, John's brother."
Alaric: "You think John knew Isobel?"
Damon: "I think John knows a lot of things."

Damon: "Going somewhere?"
John: "Never liked to be the last one to leave a party... It's too desperate. You gonna kill me again or you gonna let Mr. Saltzman do your dirty work?"
Alaric: "Okay. You obviously know who I am."
John: "I do. Alaric Saltzman, the high school history teacher with a secret."
Damon: "You sure know a lot for someone who just got to town."
John: "More than you can imagine, Damon. My knowledge of this town goes beyond anything that you, or you, or the council, knows. So, if you were planning on some clever high speed snatch ring vamp kill move, know that if I die, everything I know goes to the council, including the fascinating little tale of the original Salvatore brothers and their present day return to Mystic Falls."
Alaric: "How did you get that ring?"
John: "I inherited one, my brother, Gray, the other. This was his, although I wouldn't have given mine to Isobel, had I known she'd hand it over to another guy."
Damon: "So, you did know her?"
John: "Who do you think sent her your way when she wanted to become a vampire?"
Damon: "You sent her?"
John: "Guilty. Why? Did you think someone else sent her? Maybe Katherine Pierce?"
Damon: "How do you know about Katherine?"
John: "How do I know anything, Damon?"
Damon: "What do you want?"
John: "So many questions. It's a pleasure meeting you, Ric. I've heard so much about you."

Elena: "Talk to me, Stefan. Tell me."
Stefan: "I tried so hard to keep it together, tonight, and it was working. It was working. But then Matt's mom, she got hurt, and she was bleeding, and I had her blood on my hands."
Elena: "And then what happened?"
Stefan: "The guy in the parking lot. I wanted to feed on him, and it took everything inside of me not to do it."
Elena: "But you didn't?"
Stefan: "No, but I wanted to. Elena, my head is pounding. I feel like my skin is on fire. I have this hunger inside of me that I've never... I've never felt before in my entire life, and I keep thinking about how I promised that I would never keep anything from you. So I'm telling you this."
Elena: "It's okay. I need you to tell me these things."
Stefan: "But I don't want you to see me like this. I don't want you to know that this side of me exists."
Elena: "Stefan,... You're gonna get through this. I'm gonna help you pull through . It's gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay."
Stefan: "No..no..no..no.. I'm sorry, honey. I can't. I'm afraid of what I could do to you."
Elena: "I'm not. Stefan... Stefan... I'm not. I'm not. Okay?"
Stefan: "I love you so much!"
Elena: "I love you, too."

Damon: "We have a problem, Stefan. And when I say problem, I mean global crisis. Seems Uncle John has a... You don't look so good... It's different this time, isn't it? The need is too strong. Of course it would be, after all these years. Have a good night brother."

Quelle: http://wiki.vampire-diaries.net/1.17_Under_Control

Damon: you ask, I come. I'm easy like that.
Elena: -shushes him and points to Jeremy-
Damon: -really loudly- No, Elena, I will not go in your bedroom with you!Unter Kontrolle (Under Control)

Nachdem er Elenas Blut getrunken hat, verspürt Stefan ein starkes Verlangen nach Menschenblut. Er trinkt mengenweise Alkohol, um es zu unterdrücken - doch diesmal ist sein Verlangen stärker als jemals zuvor.

John Gilbert, der Onkel von Elena und Jeremy, besucht überraschend Mystic Falls und eröffnet dem Gründerrat, dass es nach wie vor ein Vampirproblem in der Stadt gibt. Damon stellt fest, dass er John nicht töten kann, da dieser den gleichen Ring wie Alaric trägt ...

Die Songs aus der Folge

- The Golden Dogs - "Yeah!"
- Phoenix - "1901"
- The Postelles - "White Night"
- Outfield - "Your Love"
- Paramore - "Brick By Boring Brick"
- The Airborne Toxic Event - "Does This Mean You're Moving On?"

Nach oben Nach unten
https://vampirediaries.forumieren.com

S01E18 - Unter Kontrolle (Under Control)
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
.~♥ Vampire Diaries - Zwei Brüder - Eine Liebe ♥~. ::  :: The Vampire Diaries :: Die Serie :: 1. Staffel-
Gehe zu: