.~♥ Vampire Diaries - Zwei Brüder - Eine Liebe ♥~.
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

.~♥ Vampire Diaries - Zwei Brüder - Eine Liebe ♥~.

Ein Vampire Diaries Rollenspiel Forum

StartseitePortal*Neueste BilderAnmeldenLogin
Login
Benutzername:
Passwort:
Bei jedem Besuch automatisch einloggen: 
:: Ich habe mein Passwort vergessen!
Ähnliche Themen
Wir suchen dringend:
Matt Donovan, Tyler Lockwood, Alaric Saltzman...

alle anderen freien Charaktere

Quick Links
Regeln
Storyline
Charaktere
Bewerbung
Gäste
Partner
Datum & Wetter
Es ist Montag, der 07.09.2009
morgens.

Das Wetter ist sonnig und es is ein warmer Spätsommertag.

Unser Team
Admins:
Elena Gilbert
Damon Salvatore

Kontakt
Elena & Damon
Moderator:

Sarah Gates

Neueste Themen
» Fragen zur Anmeldung
S01E19 - Miss Mystic Falls (Miss Mystic Falls) Icon_minitimeSo Dez 13, 2015 9:48 pm von Anna

» Ians Twitter & Facebook
S01E19 - Miss Mystic Falls (Miss Mystic Falls) Icon_minitimeDo Aug 27, 2015 2:28 pm von Susanne Lange

» Devil Never Sleeps - SPN - Forum
S01E19 - Miss Mystic Falls (Miss Mystic Falls) Icon_minitimeMo Dez 02, 2013 9:54 pm von Gast

» Vampire Diaries
S01E19 - Miss Mystic Falls (Miss Mystic Falls) Icon_minitimeMo Dez 02, 2013 7:44 pm von Georgie

» The Mortal Instruments
S01E19 - Miss Mystic Falls (Miss Mystic Falls) Icon_minitimeMi Nov 27, 2013 9:15 pm von Gast

Our Sisters

Twitter

S01E19 - Miss Mystic Falls (Miss Mystic Falls)

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Elena Gilbert
Admin
Admin
Elena Gilbert

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2260

Charakter der Figur
Art: Mensch

S01E19 - Miss Mystic Falls (Miss Mystic Falls) Empty
BeitragThema: S01E19 - Miss Mystic Falls (Miss Mystic Falls)   S01E19 - Miss Mystic Falls (Miss Mystic Falls) Icon_minitimeDi Mai 04, 2010 2:01 am

Miss Mystic Falls

Stefan gibt vor, vom Menschenblut losgekommen zu sein, doch in Wirklichkeit hat er gerade die Blutbank des Krankenhauses bestohlen. Als Damon dahinterkommt, behauptet sein Bruder, den Blutdurst unter Kontrolle zu haben. Doch Damon ist besorgt, weil der misstrauische John Gilbert auf Vampirjagd gehen will.

Elena und Caroline nehmen am alljährlichen Wettbewerb zur Miss Mystic Falls teil. Stefan soll Elena bei ihrem Auftritt zum Tanz führen, doch dann kommt es anders...

Songs aus der Folge

- Within Temptation - "All I Need"
- Johann Strauss - "On The Beautiful Blue Danube"
- Luigi Boccherini - "Menuet Celebre"
- Coldplay - "Clocks"

ELENA AND CAROLINE COMPETE IN A BEAUTY PAGEANT – At the Founder’s Day Gala, Elena and Caroline compete for the title of “Miss Mystic Falls” against other girls from town, including Tina Fell and Amber Bradley. Elena is happy to have Bonnie back in town, but Bonnie still has issues to work through. John Gilbert attempts to intimidate Damon, but his plan doesn’t have the desired effect. Damon discovers that Stefan is hiding a dangerous secret that could impact everyone in town.

Quotes

Stefan: "I woke up this morning and I was feeling great and I figured it was time for me to get back in to things."
Elena: "Does that mean you're okay, now, with all the cravings?"
Stefan: "Yeah,.. I mean, the worst part is over, so now all I want to do is spend as much time with you, as possible!"

John: "I think we'll make a good team. Don't you, Damon?"
Damon: "John,.. Whatever I can do to help keep this town safe, even if it means spending time with you."

Alaric: "This week we're gonna set aside our regular curriculum for a lesson in local history, as we approach Founder's Day. Apparently, the community leaders feel that's more important than World War II. But, hey,.. what do I know?"

Damon: "You're playing house with half of a tomb of really pissed off vampires. What did you think was gonna happen?"
Anna: "My mom is devastated. They tried to overthrow her."
Damon: "Why isn't she here, telling me this?"
Anna: "She doesn't really do apologies."
Damon: "Well,.. That's a coincidence, cuz I don't do forgiveness."

Stefan: "You're making small talk. Why?"
Damon: "You seem awfully chipper, lately... Less doom and gloom... A little more pep in your step!"

Damon: "Stefan,.. Let's be serious, for a second. You spent the last century and a half being a poster child for prozac, and now you expect me to believe that this new you has nothing to do with human blood... Nothing!"
Stefan: "I'm clean."
Damon: "You're lying!"
Stefan: "Believe what you want."

Damon: "Just remember, we're trying to keep a low profile. Why don't you just walk up to Sheriff Forbes and ask her to tap a vein?"
Stefan: "Have my actions negatively impacted you? I can't imagine what that must feel like."

Caroline: "I'm on the M.F. beautification committee. I volunteer at the rec center soup kitchen."
Elena: "I recognize that I haven't been as involved, this year, as I used to be."
Caroline: "I implemented this year's Go Green campaign at school."
Elena: "I've been distracted and I let a lot of things slide."
Blair Fell: "I don't think it's wrong for me to win two years in a row."
Amber Bradley: "I was surprised to have been selected, since I'm not from one of the founding families."
Elena: "... that I'm aware of what an honor this is, and I want you to know that I take it seriously."
Caroline: "... worked with the county's recycling program and was in charge of the policemen's yearly raffle."
Tina Fell: "... just because my D.U.I. made my community service mandatory, doesn't mean that I was any less committed."
Elena: "... this was really important to my mother. She believed in community, family, honor, and loyalty. It's the legacy she left for me."

John: "Hey, partner!"
Damon: "What do you want?"
John: "You haven't returned any of my calls."
Damon: "Most people would take that as a hint."

John: "I'll tell the entire council what you are."
Damon: "Go for it! I'll kill every last one of them. Then I'll sever your hand, pull your ring off, and I'll kill you, too!"

Elena: "This is ridiculous."
Stefan: "You're only saying that because you don't know how to do it."
Elena: "Sorry,.. Only one of us was around when the dance was invented."
Stefan: "Ouch!"
Mrs. Lockwood: "No! No! There's no touching during this part. It's about the simple intimacy of the 'near touch."
Stefan: "If you ask me, the 'near touch' is over-rated!"

Caroline: "And Amber Bradley is only on the court so the pageant doesn't look like it's founding families only,.. which, of course, it is. So, that leaves Elena, and she totally has the sympathy vote, since her parents died. How can I compete with that?"

Anna: "I remember this event from 1864. I was supposed to enter before everything happened."
Damon: "Ah,.. Nostalgia's a bitch!"

Damon (to Elena): "He has no idea what normal is. His entire existence isn't normal. Normal to a vampire is drinking human blood, but he's spent all this time fighting it, when he should have been learning how to control it. And now it's contolling him, instead!"

Stefan: "What's going on in here?"
Damon: "Just filling Elena in on your extra curricular activities."
Stefan: "What are you talking about?"
Elena: "I know about the blood, Stefan."
Damon: "I'm gonna... I'll be downstairs... drinking!"

Jeremy: "There's a part of me that's so angry that she covered up what happened to Vicki and erased my memory, but there's also this other part of me, that's glad. I don't want to remember Vicki like that."

Anna: "When I met you, you were just a part of my plan to get my mother back, but then things changed... all the time we spent together. I would never do anything to hurt you... not now. You know that, right?"

Stefan: "I'm sorry. I'm not very good to be around, right now. I'm a little bit on edge. I've been drinking the human stuff, and it's really screwing with my head. She knows now! She wasn't supposed to find out! I didn't want her to find out! Now everything's ruined!"
Amber: "You seem sad."
Stefan: "I'm not sad... I'm freakin' hungry!"

Stefan: "I don't hurt people. I don't do that. I'm the good brother."
Amber: "Do you want to hurt me?"
Stefan: "I want to kill you! I want to rip in to your skin,.. and then I want to feed on your blood,.. under your skin... pulsating, flowing... your carotid artery... right there... If you puncture this, just right, you can control the blood flow. Takes practice, but it doesn't have to make a mess. You don't have to waste any."
Amber: "What's stopping you?"
Stefan: "If I do this,.. If I give in, there's no going back."

Damon: "Alright,.. Now this is getting weird!"
Anna: "We're here to talk."
Damon: "Not in the mood! Today's been a no good, very bad day!"

Stefan: "You shouldn't be here."
Elena: "I know."
Stefan: "Now you know."
Elena: "That wasn't you."
Stefan: "Oh,.. That was absolutely me... a monster... a predator. That's who I am Elena!"
Elena: "That's what the blood makes you."
Stefan: "The blood brings out what's inside of me, and if you think any differently, then you're an idiot!"
Elena: "I know this isn't you, Stefan."

Damon: "Sure you wanna do this?"
Elena: "I'm sure."
Damon: "There's no guarantee this is gonna work."
Elena: "It has to."
Damon: "Coming?"
Stefan: "I'm gonna stay here."

Quelle: http://wiki.vampire-diaries.net/1.18_Miss_Mystic_Falls
Nach oben Nach unten
https://vampirediaries.forumieren.com

S01E19 - Miss Mystic Falls (Miss Mystic Falls)
Seite 1 von 1