.~♥ Vampire Diaries - Zwei Brüder - Eine Liebe ♥~.
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

.~♥ Vampire Diaries - Zwei Brüder - Eine Liebe ♥~.

Ein Vampire Diaries Rollenspiel Forum

StartseitePortal*Neueste BilderAnmeldenLogin
Login
Benutzername:
Passwort:
Bei jedem Besuch automatisch einloggen: 
:: Ich habe mein Passwort vergessen!
Ähnliche Themen
    Wir suchen dringend:
    Matt Donovan, Tyler Lockwood, Alaric Saltzman...

alle anderen freien Charaktere

Quick Links
    Regeln
    Storyline
    Charaktere
    Bewerbung
    Gäste
    Partner
    Datum & Wetter
    Es ist Montag, der 07.09.2009
    morgens.

Das Wetter ist sonnig und es is ein warmer Spätsommertag.

Unser Team
    Admins:
    Elena Gilbert
    Damon Salvatore

Kontakt
    Elena & Damon
    Moderator:

Sarah Gates

Neueste Themen
    » Fragen zur Anmeldung
    S01E21 -  Die Waffe (Isobel) Icon_minitimeSo Dez 13, 2015 9:48 pm von Anna

» Ians Twitter & Facebook
    S01E21 -  Die Waffe (Isobel) Icon_minitimeDo Aug 27, 2015 2:28 pm von Susanne Lange

» Devil Never Sleeps - SPN - Forum
    S01E21 -  Die Waffe (Isobel) Icon_minitimeMo Dez 02, 2013 9:54 pm von Gast

» Vampire Diaries
    S01E21 -  Die Waffe (Isobel) Icon_minitimeMo Dez 02, 2013 7:44 pm von Georgie

» The Mortal Instruments
    S01E21 -  Die Waffe (Isobel) Icon_minitimeMi Nov 27, 2013 9:15 pm von Gast

Our Sisters

Twitter

S01E21 - Die Waffe (Isobel)

Nach unten 
    AutorNachricht
    Elena Gilbert
    Admin
    Admin
    Elena Gilbert

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2260

Charakter der Figur
    Art: Mensch

S01E21 -  Die Waffe (Isobel) Empty
    BeitragThema: S01E21 - Die Waffe (Isobel)   S01E21 -  Die Waffe (Isobel) Icon_minitimeDi Mai 04, 2010 2:05 am

ISOBEL RETURNS TO MYSTIC FALLS – Isobel returns to town and stuns Alaric with her attitude and her demands that he arrange a meeting with Elena. When mother and daughter finally meet, Isobel refuses to answer most of Elena’s questions, but reveals that she will stop at nothing to find the mysterious invention Jonathan Gilbert has been searching for. Isobel’s dangerous actions lead Stefan, Damon and Bonnie to step in and help Elena deal with the situation.

Quelle: http://wiki.vampire-diaries.net/1.20_Isobel

Die Waffe (Isobel)

Isobel kehrt in die Stadt zurück und verlangt von Alaric, für sie ein Treffen mit Elena zu arrangieren. Sie will, dass Elena ihr die Erfindung von Jonathan Gilbert beschafft, die Pearl Damon gegeben hat. Als Elena sich weigert, zeigt Isobel ihr, wie leicht sie dafür sorgen kann, dass ihre Freunde und Familie verletzt oder getötet werden.

Durch Bonnie erfährt Elena, dass das Gerät keine echte Erfindung ist, sondern erst durch einen Zauber von Emily wirksam geworden ist ...

Songs aus der Folge

- Vampire Weekend - "Giving Up The Gun"
    - Anya Marina - "All The Same To Me"
    - Cage the Elephant - "Ain't No Rest For The Wicked"
    - The Cribs - "We Share The Same Skies"
    - Band of Horses - "Laredo"

Zuletzt von Elena Gilbert am Sa Feb 12, 2011 2:48 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
    Nach oben Nach unten
    https://vampirediaries.forumieren.com
    Elena Gilbert
    Admin
    Admin
    Elena Gilbert

Charakter der Figur

BeitragThema: Re: S01E21 - Die Waffe (Isobel)   S01E21 -  Die Waffe (Isobel) Icon_minitimeMo Mai 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Quotes

Alaric: "Where have you been, Isobel?"
    Isobel: "I don't have any reasons that are gonna comfort you. I don't have any explanations that are gonna satisfy you. I wanted this."
    Alaric: "It's that simple?"
    Isobel: "Yeah,.. You were supposed to mourn me, and move on."
    Alaric: "You were my wife, and I loved you. How could I not search for you?"
    Isobel: "Because I wasn't lost, Ric."

Alaric: "You want me to deliver a message?"
    Isobel: "Yeah."
    Alaric: "Screw you, you selfish bitch!"

Elena: "What's the matter?"
    Damon: "He's just back to boring, straight laced, off the junk. You've successfully cured him of anything that was interesting about his personality."
    Elena: "Don't forget who helped me."
    Damon: "I hate myself."

Bonnie: "So, what are we doing?"
    Caroline: "Southern classic elegance."
    Bonnie: "Gone with the Wind?"
    Caroline: "How'd you know?"
    Bonnie: "You channel Scarlet, daily."
    Caroline: "So true!"

Caroline: "It's not nothing. You know, this whole float is supposed to be about friends creating something together, and everyone is fighting. Matt and Tyler hate each other. You and Elena are on the outs. I don't like it, and I can't fix it, if I don't know what's wrong."
    Bonnie: "I can't talk about it, Caroline. I'm sorry."

John Gilbert: "What's with the sideshow?"
    Isobel: "Cheri is a little jazz singer that I picked up in a blues bar in Brooklyn, and I got the cowboy at a gay rodeo, in Amarillo."

Isobel: "I can smell the judgement coming off of you."
    John: "They're people, Isobel, and you're treating them like they're dolls."
    Isobel: "If we're gonna be partners, you really have to stop being such a hater."
    John: "We're in a partnership, together, because we share a mutual goal. Don't ever confuse that for an acceptance of your lifestyle."

Damon (referring to Isobel): "Did you ask her about Uncle John? Are they working together?"
    Alaric: "No."
    Damon: "No, they're not?"
    Alaric: "No, I didn't ask."
    Damon: "What about the invention?"
    Alaric: "Didn't ask."
    Damon: "Does she know about the tomb vampires?"
    Alaric: "I don't know."
    Damon: "Did words completely escape you?"
    Alaric: "I was a little too distracted by my dead vampire wife, to ask any questions."

Isobel: "You look just like her. It's eerie."
    Elena: "You've met Katherine?"
    Isobel: "She found me after I turned. Genetic curiosity, I suppose. She would be fascinated by you."
    Elena (looking at Isobel's necklace): "Is that how you can walk in the day?"
    Isobel: "Katherine helped me obtain it."
    Elena: "Who's my father?"
    Isobel: "Not important. He was a teenage waste of space."
    Elena: "A name would be nice."
    Isobel: "It would, wouldn't it?"

Isobel: "Why Stefan? Why didn't you go for Damon? Or do you enjoy them both, like Katherine did?"

Damon: "She ruined your life, and you still want to protect her?"
    Alaric: "She's my wife... was... was my wife. I looked for the woman I married, but she wasn't there. Whoever that is, is cold and detached."
    Damon: "Yeah,.. she's given up her humanity."
    Alaric: "Yeah, see I don't get that. Stefan has his humanity. He's a good guy. Hell, you're a dick, and you kill people, but I still see something human in you, but with her, there was nothing."
    Damon: "You can turn it off, like a button you can press. I mean Stefan's different. He wants the whole human experience. He wants to feel every episode of How I Met Your Mother, so he shuts his feelings out. The problem is, as a vampire, your instinct is not to feel. Isobel chose the easier road, no guilt, no shame, no regret. I mean, come on, if you could turn it off, wouldn't you."
    Alaric: "You haven't"

Isobel: "You're gonna get old. Stefan won't. Forever doesn't last very long, when you're human."

Isobel: "How'd you find me?"
    Damon: "Searched all the neighborhood bank-owned foreclosures, and found the most expensive one."
    Isobel: "Oh,.. I should have known. You were the one that taught me that. What are you really doing here?"
    Damon: "Well, you caused quite a stir when you blew in to town, saw everyone except for the man who made you. I'm a little hurt."
    Nach oben Nach unten
    Elena Gilbert
    Admin
    Admin
    Elena Gilbert

Charakter der Figur

BeitragThema: Re: S01E21 - Die Waffe (Isobel)   S01E21 -  Die Waffe (Isobel) Icon_minitimeMo Mai 10, 2010 5:05 pm

Isobel: "As long as you have a Salvatore on each arm, you're doomed. Katherine was smart, she got out, but we all know that you're not Katherine."

Damon: "this is going in a VERY INTERESTING direction..."

Elena: "You took a risk with Damon. You didn't know he'd give it to me."
    Isobel: "Yes, I did."
    Elena: "How?"
    Isobel: "Because he's in love with you."

Damon:"ding ding ding ding!"
    Nach oben Nach unten
    Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: S01E21 - Die Waffe (Isobel)   S01E21 -  Die Waffe (Isobel) Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

S01E21 - Die Waffe (Isobel)
    Seite 1 von 1